About Alamo Toyota
At Alamo Toyota in San Antonio, TX, we take pride in bringing you hot innovation and creature comforts with a dynamic selection of new 2014, 2015 Toyota models and like-new used cars. Our Toyota dealership is one of the premier destinations for customers throughout the entire state of Texas!
MyTime Reviews (5)
The Service Assistant manger try to sell me services "Recommend by the dealer" before he check if the car need it or not! The total service was a... read more
The Service Assistant manger try to sell me services "Recommend by the dealer" before he check if the car need it or not!
The total service was amore than $400. I asked him to check my car maintenance history record, I found out half of the services he recommend already been performed in my car, or not needed, when he saw it, he said it was not cleared if the service was done or not.
I didn't feel comfortable with his aggressive approach, and unethical behavior, I saw him doing the same thing to an elderly customer.
I took my car to another dealer and the tech said I don't need such services.
It is damaging to TOYOTA reputation to hire aggressive sale personal, who took advantage of its customers.
My confidence on TOYOTA Dealer was shaken and I was surprise that not the same quality standards are applied a cross TOYOTA Dealer
1. Can't make same day appointment for a simple oil change. Jiffy Lube is so easy and cheaper. 2. I get to bay and advisor days they can't do work... read more
1. Can't make same day appointment for a simple oil change. Jiffy Lube is so easy and cheaper.
2. I get to bay and advisor days they can't do work because computers are down. I asked what that has to do with changing oil. I can do it without a computer.
3. I go to ihop and return in an hour and hear they started on my truck. No call or any update until I go ask.
4. After 90 minutes, I head they want to rotate,change fluids, air filter, and alignment like I always hear. I elect alignment.
5. I get this email asking my opinion of the service so I ask if my car is done. No.
6. Two hours later I hear car is done, but computers won't print receipt.
7. While at advisor's desk, mechanic argues with advisor about another person's misorderd part stalling me more and not behaviors I want my staff to display in front of a customer.
Poor all the way around except Gordon was courteous.
Everything was great
Not welcoming and way behind. Taking forever
Appointment took over 1 1/2 hours not the 30 min indicated when I made the appointment.