Customer Success Representative
MyTime is a San Francisco-based startup that has built the leading cloud-based online scheduling, point of sale, and automated marketing suite to power the operations of local service businesses from salons and spas to pet groomers. It's used at over 14,000 locations across the US with sizes ranging from single-location sole proprietors to Fortune 500 chains and franchises.
Our core product, the MyTime Scheduler, is mission-critical software that our customers use for over 10 hours per day. It’s an all-in-one business solution built around a world-class scheduling platform that can grow revenue by as much as 30% through automated marketing and online distribution. The aim is to disrupt the large, underserved market of 2+ million local businesses who still largely rely on pen, paper, and the telephone to manage and schedule their customers.
What makes MyTime unique is that it’s a platform that allows our many third-party partners to integrate our online booking functionality into their own products. For instance, we have exclusive product integrations with Google and Bing (to display real-time appointment availability on search results pages) as well as Facebook and Instagram (to enable online scheduling from merchants’ Facebook pages) and Uber (to send a car when it’s time to leave for your appointment).
The longer term vision is to become the largest platform in the world for online scheduling and local commerce. The company was founded by Ethan Anderson, a successful serial entrepreneur whose first startup, Redbeacon, won TechCrunch50 in 2009 and was acquired by The Home Depot. We’re venture backed by Upfront Ventures (Mark Suster) and Khosla Ventures (Keith Rabois), and have raised $20M to turn this vision into a reality. The press is also quite excited about MyTime, calling it the “Uber of local appointment booking” (VentureBeat), “a rare breed of app like Uber, Pocket, and Venmo that makes life so much easier (TechCrunch), and “The Amazon of local services” (Forbes)
As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll employ skills as varied as account management, sales, customer support, and product management. Tens-of-thousands of small businesses across the US will rely on you to educate them and solve problems using MyTime’s advanced cloud-based scheduling, marketing and credit card processing features.
An average day could include inbound, email, and chat support with our customers, outbound campaigns to upsell or re-engage lapsed users, or helping to test and educate about new product features. Every day, you’ll be a part of changing the way small businesses run their operations and interact with their customers – and at the same time, help MyTime create and run scalable processes as we grow.
We offer competitive earnings plus equity, health insurance, catered meals, and most importantly the chance to make a tremendous impact at a growing company.
- Support and train MyTime users on our products
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats
- Increase customer engagement with MyTime products
- Upsell MyTime products to address customer needs
- Work with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to create features and products and ensure smooth implementation
- Be the eyes and ears of the company: listen to feedback and report to the larger team to address customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 years experience in Customer Support, Account Management, or similar roles highly preferred
- Self motivator with impeccable written and vocal communication skills, over the phone and in-person
- Extreme organization and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing and comfortable talking to anyone
- Powers of persuasion -- to help our users succeed, you’ll need them to follow your lead!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary. Equity. Opportunity to make a tremendous impact.
- Full Benefits Package, Catered Meals
- The chance to actually make a difference in a growing startup that is solving a big problem.
How to Apply
If you're interested, we'd love to talk! Please send a portfolio and resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.